Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogging....

I have recently realized how miserably I've failed at this whole blogging endeavor. Sorry guys.

I just returned from the go conference (technically the conference I was supposed to go to at the very beginning of my stint here in Belgium) which has inspired me to be a better human being. I figured I'd start with taking some time to update you all.

My days have felt full, abundant even. French is beginning to wind it's way into my subconscious. I now feel capable of expressing myself in a kind of five year old manner and can understand beaucoup, mais pas tout (ahem, a lot). I spend a lot of time at Le Catalpa soaking in all the French and trying to be useful where I can.

Currently my brain is full of all the things it needs to process from the conference, all the people from all over the place that I've met and what to do with all this information. I feel stretched, convicted of the grace of God and excited to act, but also a tad tired.

Hopefully this will be the first of regular postings.

Au revoir pour maintenant!

2 comments:

  1. Good blog entry!
    Keep'em coming :-)

    Oh and:
    Ou’est le piscine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like your good intentions didn't really work out :-D

    ReplyDelete